Wednesday, March 28, 2012

11months.

today was a cranky day.
mostly to due with my previous post.
we had ear tubes placed in santino's ears this AM.
seriously, worst feeling ever to watch your baby come out of anesthesia.
add in some minor complications,
anesthesia causing a vocal chord spasm,
needing extra meds & an IV,
& this momma's a wreck.

luckily,
a few hours later.
our boy is enjoying zucchini & red pepper cheese quesidillas.
smiling & playing.
children's resilience astounds me.
maybe tomorrow or this weekend i'll get in a true 11 month photoshoot.
for now,
some of the 365 photos of late.
pictures make me happy.
my boss caught me yesterday watching videos of santino on my phone.
they crack me up.
they make me cry at work.
but i need that connection.

goodbye fleece jackets & snow hats.
hello short sleeves & baseball caps.

santino thinks they're bffs.
everyday we sit on the deck when we get home from work/school.
santino laughs as minion prances around the yard,
and squeals if minion generously gives him so face licks.
santino thoroughly enjoyed his first taste of pinecrest pancakes.
& i'm happy to enjoy weekend tuscan omelets
 (spinach, roasted red peppers & provolone.nomnom!)!
my barefoot boy.
it's a normal day if he loses a sock at daycare.
shoes usually last 5-10minutes.
maybe when he starts walking he'll take some interest in shoes.
for now, he like the feel of the wind on his feet.

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big and cuter every day! Love the little teeth sticking out of that amazing smile!!

    ReplyDelete